Friday, October 8, 2010

Her Whimsical Musings Order In!


My order came in today from Cindy Adkins new Etsy Shop, Her Whimsical Musings! Above is the tag that I bought called, Vintage Style Paper Doll Tag. I love it!  

 Cindy just has a way with placement and embellishments. Some of the items that she uses I would never think of using some of the items that she creates with on a tag, and it works so well.

The tag is all I ordered but it is not all that I received. Leave it to Cindy to throw in some added handmade goodies.


One of the items that she sent was this tag with the hand stamped butterfly image. The tag at the top says, "Love" and "has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give- which is everything."  I could not help but compare the sentiment with the package that Cindy put together for me. I was expecting to get the tag that I ordered and she has given me far more than what I have expected.


She also sent this lovely ATC. The background is a deep red/maroon glitter, which just happens to be my favorite color. There is also an S in the corner for Sherry.


Yes, there's more... This card and bible were also included. I cannot tell you how many times I have been sitting and waiting for an appointment and thought that I wish I had my bible. Now I have one for my purse. Thank you Cindy!


Last but certainly not least, was this cross. Cindy packaged everything for protection and then tied the tags and ATC together with ribbon and then attached this to the front. What an added touch! My mind started turning it's wheels on what creation I was going to come up with, so that I can use my cross.

I have an Etsy Shop and have ordered from Etsy on several occasions. However, Cindy's Shop, Her Whimsical Musings, was at the top for service. She had my order to me within just a few days and paid attention to all the details that makes shopping for handmade goods so rewarding. I can't wait for that next "I gotta have that" item to appear so I can place another order.

Thanks Again Cindy!

Until Next Time... Take Care

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,
    I'm so happy it got there quickly AND that you were surprised! I couldn't wait for it to reach your mailbox because I knew you'd be excited when you saw the cross and Bible.

    I was working that night so fast so I could get it all in the mail in time...lol
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool!!! I love the stuff you got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet of Cindy, and it is so sweet of you, Sherry, to post this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of her. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are all amazing,cindy is one lovely lady one of the most,genourous,and loveing people too have a great weekend hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry,
    I just popped over to say "hey" and let you know I was thinkin' about you!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a blessed package to receive! You had asked about my eating...I do okay during the week but tend to eat more on the weekend. But I'm not giving up. I won't have lost 10lbs. in 30 days but I still keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each and every one is like finding a gift in my mailbox. ~Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PitaPata Dog tickers