Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Tag


This is my "Pumpkin Patch Tag" and also this week's tag for Tag Tuesday, hosted by Louise at Kard Krazy. You probably already guessed it but this week's theme is pumpkins.

I started by inking the tag with distress inks to come up with a background. After the tag dried I started adding a few embellishments by Jolee's, left over from an ATC that I had made last week. I used my Cricut Machine to make a tree and after applying ink to it I then attached it to the tag as well. 


I then added various colors of perfect pearls to a piece of white cardstock before stamping different images of leaves. After cutting a few of the leaves out, I randomly placed them at different places on the tag. I was not completely happy, so I added a post with a scarecrow head for a little more interest.

I am a big fan of 3D, which is included on most all of my work. This tag being no different, I attached the leaves and pumpkins so that they were not all just flush with the tag too. I think it went well with the dimensions of the scarecrow and the bail of hay as well.

Thanks for coming by. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Until Next Time... Take Care

27 comments:

  1. Your tag is super cute Sherry! I hope you are feeling better!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, you're way ahead of me!!! I haven't even started with my tag, haven't even thought of it! Yours is beautiful - but then, I haven't expected anything less! Well, I guess I need to get going on those pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! That is a lot of detail for one little tag! It's a delightful work-of-pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry your tag is fantastic, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, just fabulous.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful tag is so cute, I love the many details you've combined together!
    Thanks dear Sherry for featuring my blog and the friendly posting, I feel very honored:-)
    I've linked your blog and button, hope it's right so.
    Have a nice day,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such a cute tag. I love all the 3d art. Hope you are feeling better.
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable...I love it!!!! Your talent is amazing!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it love it love it!! great 3d love all the detail, super make hun.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the detail is beautiful. The leaves are perfect amid the pumpkins.
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Hope your week is going well! Blessings1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an amazing pumpkin patch scene you've created! This is gorgeous, so much detail. The straw embellishment is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry, this is adorable! I especially like the scarecrow- I think he really makes the scene complete!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! Love the raffia (straw?) for the cornstalks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the layering on this and the natural element

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful tag, love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love your tag. Well done..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each and every one is like finding a gift in my mailbox. ~Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PitaPata Dog tickers