Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sherry's Fabulous Finds Oct. 3rd


It's Sunday! Here at Scrapping With Sherry, Sunday means Fabulous Finds. Although my intentions were to share my Fabulous Finds with you weekly, it looks as if bi-weekly may be a more realistic goal. So, let's see what I ran across while out and about the last few weeks.



Suzz's Stamping Spot is where you can find one amazing work of art after another. The artist's name is Suzanne and I will just have to warn you, follow the link I have provided and prepare to be inspired!

The two cards above where created for a color challenge. Well, the first card was and then Suzanne took it a step further when she made the easel card to experiment and try something new. I wish my experiments turned out like this! WOW!


My next fabulous find is an ATC by Yvonne. You can find this and many more of her artwork at her blog, ARTic Blonde Creations. She does an amazing job with digital images. My mouth literally fell to the floor when she said that she had only been doing digital art for a week! Can you imagine what Yvonne is going to be creating in a year. I'm a follower because I am certainly not going to miss it.

If you like Halloween, you will not want to miss Yvonne's creations. She gives spooky a new meaning.


This Halloween Banner Tag is created by Jean Franks Beck at Bluebird Paperie. I don't know how many times I hit the rewind button on the page where we were both entered in the same tag challenge trying to see everything this tag had to offer. Of course we won't get into how much easier it would have been just to use the pause button.

When I went to Jean's blog I could not put my finger on what her style is. She creates a wide range of papercrafts and she does them all very well. I had just as a hard time deciding which one of her projects to use. Once you view her work you will see what I mean.



This precious suitcase comes with a coordinating dress and so does the other ones that Cheryl makes from Cheryl's Creative Cards and ATC's. Don't let the title of Cheryl's blog confuse you, there's a lot more than cards and ATC's going on over there. 

Like many of the artists that have made their way here today, Cheryl has a endless line up of artwork sure to inspire any papercraft artist. What caught me by surprise is how humbled Cheryl was that I loved her artwork so much. She not only creates beauty but is beauty on the inside as well.


My final fabulous find actually found me first by leaving a comment on my blog. When I went to thank her for her nice words and visit, I found artwork that kept me on her blog for more than an hour.

The artists name is also the name of her blog, anjas-artefaktotum.

The witch's head in the picture above is self painted by Anjas. A good deal of her work has self paintings and the magic that she creates when creating her backgrounds is simply amazing. She mentions several techniques that she has used when creating her backgrounds, along with links. Personally I can not wait to get back to her blog and look them up.


But first I want to thank everyone who came by to visit me. Without all of you I wouldn't have a reason to do any of this and blogging has become a big part of my creative process. Thank You!

If you are looking for some inspiration for the holidays, don't stop here! The photo above is just a preview of what's to come.

Until Next Time... Take Care

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. You found a few things that I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty things you got there ;-) Love the Happy Halloween sign where the witch actually looks scared ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful things you got there!!!! I love your blog and its a such honor to be featured as an artist on your blog.
    Hugs
    Oxana

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun these are all wonderful creations by everyone and feel so humbled that you have picked me as one of the featured artists,especially looking at all the wonderful art work on here have a wondeful day hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some very neat stuff my dear friend..
    Gotta go and craft something for my blog :)
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sherry! Thanks for all the eye candy! I had lots of fun visiting the blogs.
    Take care, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sherry,
    I am AWESTRUCK!! How wonderful for you to display other people fantastic art work! Your blog is "a feast for the eyes-site"!!
    No pun intended!! LOL! I am going to have to stop by everyday to see what you have created and posted next!

    Dear Lady...your cards and other art work is absolutely amazing!! You bring so much detail to every image you create!! You are a very talented person with such a creative soul! Please tell your daughter to keep up the great work too!

    Your art for Dezinaworld was spectacular! I hope you win!! Don't you just love June! She is really a special person!!

    Please come and visit me agin! Go see my free vintage images blog if you ever need any art clips to work with! I'm also having a Giveaway!

    I've really enjoyed my visit!
    Thanks you for sharing your wonderful creativity!!

    Big Hugs,
    Kym

    P.S. If you are really interested in digital art--I just got an e-mail today for the cheapest price on Corel's Photo Paintshop Version #3! I have been holding out until I could get it dirt cheap and right now--for 8 more days--it is only $49.99!! I had to order it for myself--plus--because I signed up for their newsletter--I got $15.00 off the sale price!! So You could get it for $34.99!! That is an unheard of price for what you get with this version!! I'll e-mail the coupon to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherry,
    Wow, I love it all! And am so excited to see friends' work on here--it is so exciting!!!
    Sending Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pieces of artwork, these ladies bowled me over!! I am already a big fan of Cheryl's and will now visit the other two.
    Thanks
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sherry,
    I can't wait to see your tag!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each and every one is like finding a gift in my mailbox. ~Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PitaPata Dog tickers