Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Two Awards?



I received two awards today from The Answer is Chocolate. She is a fairly new blogger like myself and also lives here in the great northwest. If you have a few minutes. go check her blog out. She is not only talented but her writing will have you smiling in no time. 

Since there are two awards there are also two sets of requirements.
The combined rules are:

1. List the top ten things that make me happy.

2. Share with my favorite bloggers and ask them to do the same.

3. Link the blogs I choose and link the blogs of the people who gave it to me.

4. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

5. Pay it forward to 15 other lovely bloggers.

Everything has been taken care of except 1,2 and 5. I awarded the lovely award to 15 bloggers just days ago so I am hoping that it will count... If it doesn't I am sure someone will let me know. So, all that is left is to list 10 things that make me happy and share the list with you. Here we go...

1. My Fiance, Glenn
2. My Grandchildren, Destiny and Jazmine
3. Paper Crafts of Any Kind
4. Blogging
5. Tim Holtz (Yes, I have a crush... shh!!)
6. Starbucks (Cafe Vanilla Frappe!)
7. My Craft Room
8. Small Trips
9. Apple Pie Carmel Apples
and
10. Designer Perfume and Purses

Was that 11?  Oops! A big Thank You goes out to The Answer is Chocolate for my awards and adding a little fun to my day!

Until Next Time... Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each and every one is like finding a gift in my mailbox. ~Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PitaPata Dog tickers