Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Save the Date" Halloween Tag


Another week has gone by and once again it's time for Tag Tuesday, hosted by Louise at Kard Krazy. This week Louise has challenged us to include a calendar or date on our tags.

I chose to go with the season and create a Halloween Tag featuring the date of this fun holiday. I included a calendar for the month of October and the 31st is highlighted in orange. I also used a bingo embossing folder to emboss numbers on the tag so that I could highlight the 31 for an added play on the date.


Above is a close up view of the calendar and the clock that I cropped from patterned paper, added crackle accents for some added age and attached to the tag with metal vintage items and pop dots for dimension.


Of course what's a Halloween tag without a spider web? Along with the black cat in the previous photo,  I added a spider web and a little spider accented with orange gems. Too Cute!

Thanks for coming by. I look forward to posting several more Halloween projects throughout the week and you are welcome to stop back by and share some holiday spirit with me. I want to thank you in advance for leaving a comment and please don't forget to let me know how to contact you as well.

I have linked this post to Kard Krazy, for Tag Tuesday. Thanks Louise!

Until Next Time... Take Care!


25 comments:

  1. Sherry,
    This is beyond awesome!!! I love it!!!
    I worked all day on mine, but can't get pics til tomorrow in daylight because the camera doesn't like night tie for some reason.

    I have a post that will make you giggle on Whimsical Musings...hope you have your sound up.
    Hugs
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tag! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhh I lovvvve this tag!! It's so yummy with halloween :)
    I love all the dimension, the little clip holding the calender, the web and spider, oh and the black fiber on top!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag! I enjoy the holidays including Halloween - what a great job! Cute itzy bitzy spider too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun tag!! I love the way you put all the elements together.

    Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting! :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Great theme and love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a great one. I love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooooooove it!!!! What a fabulous tag, so many awesome little details to keep ya lookin'! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag with wonderful elements. Love the spider web.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this tag!! Love all the details and the little brad spider has a relative on my last post! Too cute! I hope you connected this to the GC challenge? It is too wonderful to not share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow all i can say is fantastic love it to pieces,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool! I've been working all day on my mini journal...I wish I had some of your goodies to work with! You do such an awesome job!
    Angela
    Please come by my spot and sign up for my 100th post giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot believe all the fabulous details...and work..you've put into this tag! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FANTASTIC!!!! WONDERFUL Halloween Tag... I love love love it. So very creative!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is stunning, such a lovely design and so many details

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulously designed Halloween tag, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is Wonderful.. What an adorable Halloween tag.. I just love all those layers.. you put this together perfectly... can you tell I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a creative Halloween Tag! I love all the details in here! Great Work! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful Halloween tag - it's simply gorgeous! I love all the embellishments and how everything works together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous tag and love all the cute details. Great word.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, Fabulous Halloween-tag, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I LOVE this fun tag! very clever. I used a picture of my grandmother from 1916 hope you can come by and see it. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each and every one is like finding a gift in my mailbox. ~Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PitaPata Dog tickers