Monday, September 13, 2010

Featured Artist



I am truly honored to have been chosen to be a Featured Artist on Cindy Adkins blog, I Owe it All to Him. One of the biggest compliments that I could receive is for someone to acknowledge my work for more than just its beauty but what it meant to them as well.

Cindy beautifully writes about what one of my creations meant to her through her own reflection and thought provoking questions for the reader as well. This article shows that she is a artist in every way.

If you would like to read the article that she wrote simply follow this link, Featured Artist on I Owe it All to Him.

Thank you Cindy!

Until Next Time... Take Care!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured. I will go over and read the post.

    Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie and leaving the nice comment about my book page pumpkin. Drop by again anytime Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contratulations and well deserved! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry,
    Oh, it was such a blessing to feature your work!!! It comes from the heart and is so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well congratulations. Going to take a look.
    You are a great artist :)
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy's work is beautiful and so is her heart. I'm mailing your ATC today. Hope you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sherry,
    I just popped over to say "hi" and hope you're doing well!
    Hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each and every one is like finding a gift in my mailbox. ~Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PitaPata Dog tickers