Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

My granddaughter came to spend the night and she lost a tooth! Well, being away from home she did not have her tooth fairy pillow and was concerned that the tooth fairy would not know how to find her tooth without it. Well, we couldn't have that! Being the crafty person that I am I jumped at the chance to put together a tooth fairy tin. She helped pick out the elements and proved once again that we have another papercrafter in the family!


Above is a picture of my granddaughter, Destiny, showing of her new smile. Below is a picture of the Tooth Fairy Tin we created together.


We just know for sure that the tooth fairy is going to have no problem finding her tooth with all this bling!


The tin was filled with metal tags at one time. The pattern paper on the side is actually a border sticker from the Brenda Walton Collection, while the top is a tag and the word sticker that says "imagine" is from her collection too. The flower stickers, butterfly and the tooth are all from Jolee's By You and the bling is by Mark Richards.

Destiny reminded me so much like myself when I first started papercrafting. She wanted to put the whole package of bling on. I don't know about you but when I first started I didn't know when to stop when it came to embellishments, stickers and such! I look back at my work then and I have to laugh a little, but I wouldn't trade those first scrapbook pages for anything.

Thanks for visiting! Your comments are like a gift and I treasure them all. Don't forget to leave your contact information if you would like for me to reply. Until next time... Take Care!

7 comments:

  1. super cute I am sure she will love it forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how darling...she must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw...I became your newest follower today. I look forward to keeping up with your comings and goings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sherry,

    Thanks for visiting me at Create With Joy! I see you are a new blogger - I hope you find this pasttime as rewarding as I have!

    Your creations are lovely and I have signed up to follow you! I invite you to join my family of Kindred Spirits (followers) at Create With Joy as well!

    I was unable to reply directly to your comment as you are currently set to no-reply blogger when I went to e-mail you, but I wanted to let you know that yes, the box you asked about IS from QVC and is the same card kit box you have in pink! I remember it came in different color choices and came with 2 mini albums as well. I wanted both but ended up with the blue since my budget only allowed for one! I also miss the QVC scrapping days!

    I saw your creative space on your sidebar and would love to see the pics in a feature (larger!) one of these days!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute grand daughter with a neat new tooth fairy tin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sherry.
    It was lovely to met you and I so glad to popped over to see me. I loved doing that swap but then again I love doing all the swaps they are such fun and talking of fun what a fun project you made with your granddaughter. very cute. Thank you for sharing and pop over anytime, I will put the kettle on next time ... Hugs Wendy at http://blissangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each and every one is like finding a gift in my mailbox. ~Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PitaPata Dog tickers